Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Friday, February 8, 2013

S.S.S

Student Success Statement
"Keep your eyes on the prize."
ANON
This is wonderful quote symbolizing perseverence. Those who persevere are much more likely to ontain what they desire than someone who does not. If you really want to obtain something you will always have to work hard and persevere, but if you do not immensly desire and diaplay effort to obtain something then you will most likely not obtain what ever you were seeking. Perception is a key element in obtaining what you desire, if you visualize/percieve yourself failing then you will fail, but if you percieve/visualize yourself obtaining what you want then you will obtain it and much more if you apply yourself. I will always "Keep my eyes on the prize" because I want to succeed and I will dispaly an immense amount of effort to obtain what I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment