Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Thursday, February 7, 2013

S.S.S

Student Success Statement
"You make your habits and your habits make you."
ANON
I agree with this quote, habits are created by ourselves and will eventually define us and our purspose. Examples of habits are: bitting your fingernails, truancy, eating a bag of chips a day, etc. habits are influenced upon us by either an outside entity (friends and family) or by our surroundings and ourselves. Habits are crafted and crafted thoughroughly making them hard to dismiss from our daily lives therfore, habits define you because they can either be good or bad and depending on the type of habit it can affect you tremendously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment