Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Monday, February 11, 2013

S.S.S

Student Success Statement
"Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force."
Elain Maxwell
You are the one that determines everything in your life you are the operator and your destiny is the vehicle. Your doing and no one elses, even if you are influenced your desicions will determine your consequences. You are the one who controls your future not anyone else you cannot blame others for your failure. You can be evaluated, but you can never blame others for your mistakes because you are the one that makes the desicions no one else does. there are to paths that you can choose, right or wrong and it's up to you to make the desicion to either choose to do right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment