Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Thursday, February 21, 2013

S.S.S

Student Success Statement
"Improvement begins with I."
ANON
This is an amazing quote by this anonymous author. Improvement is something that we all strive and aspire to achieve, but do not realize that imprvement consists of improving ourselves. We try to improve many aspects of our daily lives such as arriving to school earlier, managing your weight, reaching your push up goal and so on. Even though we want to improve ourselves sometimes we require assistence, but others take advantage of this and do not improve because they did not try at all. To improve you need to take action because improvement does not manifest itself. I try to improve everyday because I belive that no one can perfect something they will always need to improve even on the most miniscule details. I try to improve on my push ups and when I started I could only perform 5, but through effort now I can perform 32 push ups, but am I excellent at push ups? No I am not because there is always room for improvement and improvement most definetly begins with I.

No comments:

Post a Comment