Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Monday, February 4, 2013

S.S.S

Student Success Statement
"It's not WHERE you live but HOW you live that counts. It's not where you play the game but HOW you play the game that counts."
Mr. Haymore
I believe that this quote (published by my teacher Mr. Haymore) is an amazing quote. Many people believe that what you have makes you who you are, but it's in reverse it is what you do that makes you who you are. For example, if an individual is asked if he/she would run in the latest model of a running shoe or the model before it that is just as reliable as the new model, many will like the new model, but is the shoe the one that is running or is it the individual wearing the pair of shoes. Almost all people are financially evaluated by their luxurious belongings, but what they should be evaluated is by their tax reports and the frequency in which they pay their bills as well as their credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment