Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Friday, May 24, 2013

S.S.S


Student Success Statement
“Education is a marathon—not a sprint.”
Anonymous

Your education is a long, but worthy figurative marathon because you need to maintain a consistent pace whereas in a sprint you do not because you have used up all of your energy sprinting at your top speed. For example, say a student has been receiving inadequate grades all year and now to raise his grades has to do a lot of extra credit assignments which will tire him therefore leading him to slow down again and not exert the amount of effort he should. If someone maintains the consistent pace then they will be able to succeed in their education because they will sustain enough energy to traverse through their objectives. I myself am a cross country runner and keeping a consistent pace allows me to sustain enough energy to traverse through my objectives while still sustaining enough to sprint when I can, but many sprint form the beginning then slow down then vigorously speed up then drastically decline in speed not exerting the require amount of effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment