Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Friday, May 24, 2013

Cross Country!


Cross Country!

I have always enjoyed long distance running and have recently joined the Linda Marquez Cross Country team where I am excelling, always finishing either second (when we just run distance with no obstacle courses, but I am behind my twin) or third (when we climb stairs while running and when we traverse through obstacle courses.) I appreciate my teammates and their effort. In the sixth grade when I was 10 years old in our physical education class we ran the mile for the first time and I was astonished that I was the second one to complete it (behind my twin brother Hugo.) After that I enjoyed and began to run during P.E, but slowed down due to an illness until the 7th grade where I began to run long distance much more often. When I first entered the Linda Marquez Cross Country team I felt a sense of inexperience because I was not accustomed to a proper training environment since I was accustomed to running for miles at school and during vacation, but I did not consider the obstacle courses and the climbing of stairs, but I am now accustomed and am improving in these aspects and now I am improving on my running speed and endurance. Running long distances almost never proved to be an excruciating activity though it is hard at times it is particularly simple. My fascination in running long distances will never cease to expand.    

No comments:

Post a Comment