Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

S.S.S



Student Success Statement
“Tell me what is right and I will fight for it.”
Woodrow Wilson

This is an amazing quote by Woodrow Wilson. This quote describes invigorated activists who would assertively ask for change that many will benefit from and that is correct. This quote is not inferring that those who want change should physically engage in conflict, but should rather assertively propose and defend their cause. When confronting an issue you are never supposed to use any force on any obstacle that arises, but if you should take action then you should be ready to justify the motive of your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment