Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Monday, April 15, 2013

S.S.S


Student Success Statement
“I think that it is better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, that to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity.”
Robert E. Lee

You should always do what is right no matter what ordeal it presents. You should never try to avoid the consequences presented with doing what is right because those consequences while beneficial or not are the only ones presented with doing the right thing and it is better to endure then to avoid. However, those who do avoid the correct choice do not prosper feel conflicted because of their choices therefore making the future consequences much more severe instead of diminishing the severity of any kind of punishment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment