Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

S.S.S


Student Success Statement
“Every time I’ve done something that doesn’t feel right, it’s ended up not being right.”
Mario Cuomo

This is an amazing quote by Mario Cuomo the 52nd governor of New York. When you feel as if what you are about or the action that is currently in progress is wrong then the consequences manifested by your choice will affect you in an incorrect manner. When you decide to not participate in an action that you know is incorrect then your consequences will be positive. Incorrect actions also affect you psychological state in where you will feel guilt and know that the action that you committed was incorrect and then therefore will manifest negative consequences that will gravely affect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment