Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Friday, April 12, 2013

How many shots can you make now?


Summary

Tony Farmer a top recruited basketball star was sentenced 3 years in prison upon several third and second degree felonies. Tony Farmer collapsed the floor after his sentence and looked distraught. Tony Farmer is accused of the attempted kidnapping of his girlfriend, stealing various items from her, and threatening her. His family was distraught when his sentence was announced.

Reflection

Why would this young man commit such things? I for one am very disappointed ant Tony farmer who could have had a successful future, but chose not to. As said by Brigham Young, “True Independence and Freedom Can Only Exist In Doing What Is Right.” This young man decided to do what is wrong and has “willingly” relinquished his freedom by committing improper and devious actions. I cannot stop thinking on how he could have avoided this disastrous situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment