Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Friday, January 25, 2013

S.S.S

Student Success Statement
"I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after."
Ernest Hemingway
This is a magnificent quote. After you have commited a good deed then inevitably you will feel good even if it is only a slight feeling of happiness. After doing something wrong then you will feel distraught and guilt. Moral, What is Moral? Well moral is a sort of sense that humans are acquainted with that basically tells us what is right from wrong, no one is born with a sense of right or wrong, their actions are associated with their influences thus influencing their actions which will be either right or wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment