Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Thursday, January 24, 2013

S.S.S

 
Student Success Statement
"My strength is as the strength of ten because my heart is pure"
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
This a very exquisite quote. I comprehend that Alfred gave us insight into his doing of good and his purity that was not tarnished because of any malovelant actions. Someone is strong when they do good, when they do wrong they exploit weakness thus making him/her a coward. Those who always do good and do the right thing are ones with pure hearts, they cannot be corrupted, but those who do wrong are not and are easily corruptable. Some may ask why someone commits wrong or evil actions?, but what they should be asking is why are they weak and consumed by a "desire" to do wrong which makes them impure unlike those who do good. I awcknowledge this quote, but the cerbral area is what controls our emotions and our way of thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment