Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

S.S.S: High School Graduation; Pleasure or Pain

High School Graduation: Pleasure Or Pain?
When you graduate High School you feel an incredible feeling of accomplishment, but if you do not graduate then you will feel emptyness for not graduating. I am a 9th grade student who aspires to graduate High School. When I was in 8th grade I was one of many who graduated, but others did not and they showed no signs of perseverance or any concern for their education and if they continue this path I fear that they will not graduate High School. I really want to graduate High School and i know that one of the requirements is to work hard.Those who graduate will be thouroughly compentsated for their hard work while those who dont will not even be reawrded at all and will likely not be successful in life and possibly live in poverty because of their mistakes and their ignorance.Those who do graduate will be successful only if they apply themselves and try to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment