Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Friday, March 1, 2013

Walk the talk


Walk the talk

Summary: In the beginning of the video the audience (my classmates and I) are presented with the words honesty, integrity, respect, and ethics. The video then presents a question what is the greatest human challenge? The answer according to the video is “living by our beliefs.” Then we are presented with the definitions to the words from the beginning of the video. The video is accompanied by music throughout its entire length.

Reflection: This video presented a proper topic and enlightened me. Many of us are stimulated by certain beliefs. Many great actions require effort and the wonderful words presented in the video are examples of what is required to prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment