Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Friday, March 1, 2013

S.S.S

Student Success Statement
“Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choices.” - Albert A. Montapert
This is magnificent statement by Albert A. Montapert. No one can ever commit an action without a consequence being manifested by the action “what goes around comes around.” When our judgment and moral sense are clouded by greed and evil ambitions we ignore the consequence(s) that accompany. Any and I mean any action no matter how miniscule or tremendous will always manifest a consequence often mirroring the proportion of the action. A few weeks ago my friend was talking about how he did not complete his homework and how he was going to complete it during advisory. What my friend did not understand was by not completing his homework he will now have to complete it in advisory and he might not comprehend the subject that well. Consequences can either benefit or affect the individual and will always manifest themselves no matter what the action may be.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment