Who is awesome?

(I am awesome) I am a striving student who wants to achieve many things. I am a very intellegent person who is also very, very fun to be around with...... also I have a twin brother.............

Monday, March 11, 2013

I got a dollar in my pocket.....


Reflection:

After sixty years an elderly man returned stolen money to a Sears located in Seattle, Washington. The man apparently walked inside the Sears and proceeded to the second floor where he then handed an envelope addressed to the manager of the store. Inside the envelope there was a hundred dollars as compensation for his crime which he explained in an envelope. The man admitted to have stolen $20-30 in the late forties’ or so. I believed that the man was extremely tormented by his action and reminisced on the action and decided to return the money with interest which is a very generous and remorseful act. A customer even exclaimed the act as “awesome,” and I can’t think of a better to classify this amazing action.

No comments:

Post a Comment